TOURIST ATTRACTION NEARBY
ENERGYLANDIA is the largest Family Amusement Park in Poland and VIVI Residence is its partner.
Now you can conveniently purchase a ticket at the VIVI Residence reception and benefit from a 5% discount. Plan your day with the whole family and enjoy:
- 75 attractions (including modern and advanced equipment and attractions, innovative roller coasters, slides, carousels)
- 5 zones: Bajkolandia, Familijna, Extreme, Smoczy Gród, Water Park
- Water Park & Tropical Fun Zone with a total water surface of 1800 m 2, slides and free sunbeds and changing rooms
- Educational shows, shows and shows, 7D Cinema, Planetarium and Extreme Show shows
- 50 restaurant
- The highest European standards, ISO 9001 safety standards
- NEW PRODUCTS: the world’s highest WOODEN ROLLER COASTER ZADRA, the largest Mega Coaster in Europe – HYPERION, and the largest water Roller Coaster – SPEED WATER COASTER
Fantastic fun, unforgettable adventure and adrenaline – all this is guaranteed by Energylandia, the largest Amusement Park in Poland.
Adam Małysz Ski Jump Hill in Wisła
The city is situated in the Silesian Beskids mountain range. Wisła is the Polish name for Vistula River (the longest river in Poland), which has its source in the mountains near the town. Wisła is a popular year-round tourist destination, with the nearby mountains favored by ski jumpers. It is known for being the home town of ski jumper Adam Małysz.
Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau
The museum is located on the outskirts of the city of Oświęcim by the national road No. 933 (note: entry to the car park from the road St. Leszczyńska 11). The museum is also located about 2 km from the train station, from which there is the possibility of travel by public transport. Entry to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial is free. The admission card should be booked at visit.auschwitz.org, but for a better understanding of the history of Auschwitz, we suggest a tour with an educator.
The zoo is located at Michálkovická 197, 710 00 Slezská Ostrava, Czech Republic. (Take the D1 motorway from Gliwice (section from the border for free), exit 366 Ostrava – Hrušov). Three car parks are available for guests arriving by car. Current prices as well as opening days and hours can be checked at side.
Modern, multi-functional water park. There is a swimming pool, recreational pools, slides, jacuzzi, saunas, gym, massages, a fitness room. Opening hours, daily from 6.00 AM to 10.00 PM
The price list for 1 hour stay at the pool depends on the hours in which you visit the swimming pool and the type of ticket. To view the entire price list, please visit the website of aquarion żory.
Śląski Klub Golfowy
Silesian Golf Club – a place where you can play golf with family and friends in a nice and family atmosphere. The price list depends on the days of the week, the age of the player and the package purchased. In order to get acquainted with the price list, please visit the website.