31.12.2019 Rules and Regulations
§ 2. Reservation
§ 3. Accommodation
§ 4. Conditions of use of suites
§ 5. Rights and obligations of a Guest.
§ 6. Rights and obligations of the Landlord
§ 7. Cleaning.
§ 8. Complaints.
§ 9. Final provisions
Website – website: viviresidence.eu
External Website – website of partners, service providers or customers of the Administrator
Administrator – VIVI Residence with business offices at: Promienna 6/10, 44-240 Żory, Tax Identification Number (NIP – Numer Identyfikacji Podatkowej): 633-101-99-24, providing services by electronic means via the Website and storing and obtaining access to the information at the devices of the User
User – natural person, to which the Administrator provides services by electronic means via the Website.
Device – an electronic device along with the software the User accesses the Website with
Cookies – text data stored in the form of files saved on the Device of the User
Internal cookies – files saved and read on the Device of the User by the ICT system of the Website
External cookies – files saved and read on the Device of the User by the ICT systems of external Websites
Session cookies – files saved and read on the Device of the User by the Website or external Websites during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are removed from the Device of the User.
Permanent cookies – files saved and read on the Device of the User by the Website or external Websites until their manual removal. The files are not removed automatically after the Device session ends, unless the configuration of the Device of the User makes the Device remove the Cookies after a Device session ends.
Mechanisms of storage and reading – The mechanisms of storage and reading of Cookies does not enable downloading any personal data or any confidential data from the Device of the User. Transferring to the Device of the User viruses, trojan horse programs and other computer worms is practically impossible.
Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the Devices of the Users
External cookies – The Administrator is not responsible for the Cookies of the Website’s partners being secure. The list of partners was included in the further part of the Cookies Policy.
The Administrator cooperates with the following external services that can post Cookies on the Devices of the User:
1. The Landlord declares that:
2. For the purpose of implementation of Rental Agreement, the following personal data of Guests shall be processed: name and surname, address of residence, e-mail address, phone number or any possible data necessary for the purpose of carrying out of the reservation process. The personal data shall be processed by the Landlord only for the purposes of verification of the identity of Guests. The Landlord shall not record them or store these data for a period longer than the duration of the Rental Agreement, unless the Tenant has given the consent to the Landlord to make available her/his data for the purposes of carrying out of marketing activities, promotional activities as part of the services provided by the Landlord. In the case of giving such consent by the Tenant, the Landlord shall have the right to send by e-mail or by SMS organised offers promotions materials, birthday or name day wishes, reminders of approaching reservation period, occasional events information etc.
3. The Landlord shall process the personal data of Guests by their collection, recording, ordering, storing, transferring and disclosure, if necessary, to other entities in accordance with the applicable provisions.
5. The Landlord undertakes to:
6. The Landlord shall enable processing personal data only by the adequately authorized persons and shall ensure maintaining confidentiality of personal data including ensuring keeping secrecy by all persons who shall be authorised by the Landlord to process personal data.
7. The Landlord shall implement all proper technical and organisational measures to ensure safety of entrusted personal data taking into account the requirements specified in Article 32 of GDPR. In particular, the Landlord protects the personal data against making them available to unauthorised persons, theft, deprivation, damage or destruction.
8. The Landlord shall ensure that the personal data entrusted for the purposes of processing are not used, altered, send, copied, made available or processed in any other way than for the purposes of meeting obligations resulting from entering into the Suites Rental Agreement or the Rules and Regulations of Suites Rental or House Regulations of Promienna 6 Tenants’ Association.
9. The Landlord shall promptly inform Guests of any cases of breach of protection of their personal data not later than within 48 hours from observing occurrence of such a breach or arising of suspicion of such a breach.
10. The Landlord shall inform a proper authority about the events referred to in Paragraph 10 above.
11. Removal of personal data should be understood as a physical destruction of personal data storage devices, and in the case of personal data stored in computer systems (IT systems) – removal of personal data or such modification of the personal data that shall make, in an irreversible manner, their assignment to an identified or identifiable person impossible.
12. Removal of personal data referred to in Paragraph 12 above shall be confirmed with a written statement of the Landlord.
13. The Landlord may entrust another entity with processing of personal data of Guests to another entity that is professionally involved in protection and processing of personal data.
14. The Guest has the right to inspect the Landlord in terms of compliance with the law with regard to her/his processed personal data. The Landlord or his authorised employees should be informed about planned inspection at least 3 days in advance. The Landlord shall comply with the right to inspect during the working hours of Reception Desk, in a manner that shall not interfere with the operations of Reception Desk employees and the operations of the Landlord.
15. In the event of termination, expiry, ending of the Rental Agreement, the Landlord undertakes to remove all personal data entrusted him under Rental Agreement and these Rules and Regulations, unless applicable provisions require storage of these data or Parties agree otherwise in a separate memorandum of understanding.
17. Detailed goals and the scope of personal data processing in VIVI RESIDENCE system.
a) Process of service ordering – for the purpose of concluding the rental agreement with potential Guests of VIVI RESIDENCE for a period of one year from the date of a service completion. During that process, the data indicated below are processed or saved.
b) Process of filing /handling of complaints – in terms of an ordered service while it is in progress for VIVI RESIDNECE Guests for a period of one year from the date of a service completion. During that process, the data indicated below are processed or saved.
c) accounting service during or after completion of the period of duration of service for VIVI RESIDENCE Guests for the period of 5 years from issuing the financial-accounting document. During that process, the data indicated below are processed or saved.
d) service of sending the proposal of stay and the information about events or current promotions, sending wishes related to a particular occasion during or after the period of rendering a service for VIVI RESIDENCE Guests until withdrawal of consent. During that process, the data indicated below are processed or saved.